Monday, January 12, 2015

Cuy en mi boca!

I have no time this week to write out a long email but I`ll try to sum up my week really quick.
 
  Yesterday was the last day of my first transfer! I survived my first transfer in the field and the first half of my training! it`s hard to believe that I already have almost 3 months in the mission!
 
  This week I ate guinea pig so that was an adventure. Luckily my pensionista loves me and understands that some foods are just too weird for me so she gave me chicken and they only made me taste the guinea pig. haha.
 
  Maria´s baptism is on saturday and I`m so pumped! She`s so ready and excited and i`m super happy for her.
 
  2 of our other investigators have baptismal dates but they want to wait until Februrary, so we`re working on that. She has some addictions that she needs to take care of first.
 
I have no idea but I love you all! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment