Monday, January 12, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Another absolutely great week!

  The highlight of the week was definitely Maria`s baptism on Saturday. She was so so nervous before so I was freaking out a little bit. After I was waiting on the side of the font with her towel and I asked her how she felt and she just said "so so happy". And that was all I needed to hear. I am so grateful for Maria and for her testimony and her willingness to follow the example of our Savior.

  Wednesday we got to have a Christmas Devo/lunch with President Zobrist and 4 other zones in Arequipa which was so great! President and his wife are so awesome. And it`s always great to meet up with other missionaries and eat delicious food and have fun.

  This week my super cute sister Brooke got her mission call! She has been called to serve in the North Carolina Charlotte Mission! She is so so happy and I`m so happy for her! I`m so proud of the decision that she has made to serve the Lord as a missionary and I know that Charlotte, North Carolina is exactly where the Lord needs her. She will be such a blessing to the people there and I know that it will be such an amazing experience for her.

Merry Christmas everyone! I love you all and I`m so excited to talk to my family in 3 days!

Hermana Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment