Saturday, February 28, 2015

Blessings



  This week was AMAZING! Seriously one of the best weeks of my mission so far. On Saturday we had 2 baptisms! Marilu and Carelya! They`re so amazing and I love them so much. They were both miracles because they both came looking for us. 

  And then yesterday at church a couple that we were visiting a while ago and then stopped because the appointments always fell through and they weren`t progressing, randomly showed up at church and talked us and the bishop and said that they want to get married/baptized. 

  The Lord is blessing is with so many people just ready for the gospel. I can`t even imagine how many people are ready or looking for the gospel but don`t know where to find it, but that`s why we`re here! We just need to trust in the Lord and He will send them to us, or us to them, when they`re/we`re ready. 

  It has been raining like CRAZY here in Arequipa. Yesterday it rained harder than I`ve ever seen in my life, even in Portland. But we kept going! I fell and cut up my knee pretty bad but we bumped into an investigador and she cleaned me up and reprimanded us for not being more careful and not having an umbrella/rain boots. 

Okay that`s about all I got for this week! I love you guys!

Hermana Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment