Saturday, February 28, 2015

We can help you with that!



  So I maybe procrastinated writing my group email a little bit so I don´t have a whole lot of time left. Whoops.

  This week went by so fast and in such a blur that I honestly can´t remember much of what we did. But that means it was a good week and we were working hard!

  First of all, it´s been POURING rain here in Arequipa for the last 2 weeks or so. Absolutely pouring. Usually it´s either cloudy or just barely sunny in the morning, and by early afternoon the rain starts, and then it rains and rains until we´re soaked and frozen to the bone. But it´s all good! I have my umbrella, and my scriptures and folletos in plastic bags in my backpack. And by the time we get back to our cuarto at the end of the day we´re soaking wet and so cold and just curl up in our blankets and plan for the next day. So is the life.

  Yesterday at church a little girl that´s 9 years old walked right up to us and said "I want to get baptized". And I said "We can help you with that!". Her family is inactive and came to church yesterday for the first time in a long time. So don´t worry we´ll be working on that. Haha the Church is so true life is great. 

  Okay that´s about all I got. Life is good and the gospel is great.

  I love you! And sorry that I´m not sending pictures, next week I promise!

Hermana Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment