Thursday, October 30, 2014

ID Y HACED DISCÍPULOS

Another amazing week! This is my last Pday in the MTC! So crazy! I´m so so excited to enter the field, but I know I´ll miss the mtc and my distrct/companions so much. This time in the CCM has been hard but I´ve learned and grown so much.
 
This week on Tuesday a member of the First Quorum of the 70 came and spoke to us. He´s the Area President. The devo is always in spanish and so the North Americans always get headsets so we can understand. But this week after like 2 minutes I realized that the headphones and the translation were bothering me. So I took them off and understood EVERYTHING!  And toward the end of his abolutely amazing talk, I looked down at my notes and realized that I had written them all in Spanish! I didn´t even realize that I was understanding as well as I was and that I was writing my notes in Spanish. The gift of tongues is real guys.
 
Saturday was without a doubt the best day I´ve had in the MTC. We were just sitting in class and Elder Carter and I noticed a bunch of super cute latino kids walking past our window into the soccer field. And then about 10 minutes later Hermana Rivera told us to go out to the field. Our district walks into the field and we see so so many kids playing. Probably like 60 or 70 little kids. And then they all saw us and starting screaming and rushing toward us. They swarmed us all, just screaming and so excited. So we all just kind of seperated and met all these little kids. I was just surrounded by these sweet children trying to hug me and kiss my cheeks and hold my hands. They were just so excited to see us because we were missionaries and they thought we were so cool because we were from the United States.  I was just surrounded by these kids. And moms would pull me over to their children and ask me to pose with them for pictures. I have never felt so much love in my entire life. Just surrounded by these wonderful kids with such sweet spirits and I could feel their love for me. I was just so full of love for them even though we could barely communicate. I was standing with a few of my elders, and we just looked at eachother and said that we were so happy and so full of love for these kids that we were all about to cry. It was so amazing.
 
I don´t have a lot of time, but as usual I just want you all to know that I love you so much!
Wish me luck as I enter the mission field this week!
 
Hermana Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment